Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Testing

This question is on my 3rd grade daughter's test:

A table could be called a tuble if
1. people using that word agreed that it means what table means.
2. we told our friends and our parents it was a tuble.
3. we said tuble out loud ten times.
4. a table could say, "Call me a tuble."



This is testing what, I ask you? Her reasoning skills? Surely this doesn't REALLY have a right or wrong answer. It's nonsense.

She answered #3. I have no doubt that is wrong. I think it would be #1. In her mind? I bet it was a close one between #s 3 and 4!

So far, that's the only 'out-there' question I've found on this test.

1 comment:

Yanet @ 3 Sun Kissed Boys said...

I'd have to agree, Katie. That's a crazy question.

To answer your question about the french cleat, I got it at Home Depot. Thank you for stopping by.